CORDLESS MUSCLE, JOINT AND FACIAL MASSAGER (Dual Motor)
Muscle and tendon pain melt away under the healing touch of the CM7. The powerful percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. The speed dial also lets you dial back the intensity, to treat sore tendons and joints.
The handle of the CM7 houses a second, microvibration massager that pulses at 10,000 vibrations per minute. Ideal for facial massage, and for relieving jaw pain and tension headaches.
Compact and cordless, the CM7 fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. So you can take professional-grade massage wherever life takes you.
- Two massagers in one, for percussion and microvibration therapy
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue massage (3,700 RPM)
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Improves circulation and speeds muscle recovery
- Soothes inflamed joints and tendons
- Relieves tension in the jaw and temples
- 1.75 pounds. Approximate dimensions 16.5"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
HOW THE STICKS ARE ATTACHED
SIX-HEAD & POINT STICKS
SCALP & BODY
Professionals Love It
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM7 comes with six massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
HOW TO USE PUREWAVE STICK ATTACHMENT
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
Pure Wave Point Stick
The combination of this pin-point acupressure tip and the Pure-Wave's powerful percussion motor will allow you to drill into those stubborn knots.
Pure Wave Air Cushion Stick
This tip is ideal for users who prefer a softer massage pressure. It is also perfect for massaging between sensitive joint areas such as scapula, knees, shoulder joints and ankles.
Pure Wave 6 Head Stick
The firmness of this massage head is great for hitting bigger muscle areas. Use it to loosen up those tight hamstrings, cramping calves, sore lower back and stiff hips.
Pure Wave Body Massage Oil Stick
Apply your favorite massage oil or pain relieving cream to those hard to reach areas like your middle and upper back.
Pure Wave Scalp Massage Stick
This unique scalp massage tip is a great way to relieve tension and neck discomfort.
Dual Motor Introduction
The facial massage stick will promote deeper penetration of facial moisturizers.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
after our first Purewave began to fade we purchased another. and even though that one seemed defective the Pado was delighted to replace it with no questions asked. They were courteous and prompt in seeing to the complete satisfaction of us the customer. we are more than satisfied with the Purewave and look forward to its use for more years to come.
I order many things for over all health and this by far is the best thing I’ve bought in a long time!
After 5 years of pain and sciatica nerve problem, this las 5 month I wasn't able to work, finally a real solution, I don't review products but I have to for this one, I totally recommended.
Fantastic product with great results. Far surpassed my expectations. Love the range of power option, cordless versatility, and overall positive effects of using the product.
Everyone should own a PureWave Massager. It is the best one that I have tried and helps with joint pain . Absolutely love it.
A little pricey but works great... not as good as human hands but pretty close
I love it. I have had 3 neck surgeries. My back is a mess . I have a spinal stimulator in spine that really helps a lot with pain . I get a lot of knots and tightness that’s where the purewave is my hero. Thank you for the product and I would recommend this to anyone looking for relief. 5 star here no complaints at all .
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a partially charged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use. The first charge usually takes the longest. 1 to 2 hours. Recharging is quicker. To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: We have tested the massager charge under no load to withstand 3 hours of continuous use. If you use it for 20 minutes/day, the charge should last a week. We have some customers claiming the charge has lasted several weeks, however it depends on how often you use it. We recommend you recharge Pure-Wave between uses to maintain optimum performance.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: Pure-Wave includes soft and hard massage tips. It depends on your sensitivity, however the air-cushion is padded and soft and not painful in our opinion. The point stick and six headed stick are for more firm trigger point massages. Pure-Wave is also variable speed so you can adjust the intensity.
- Q: What's the difference between Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: Pure-Wave CM5 is the percussion only motor(hammer motion) and include 3 attachments (point stick, air-cushion stick, 6-head stick). Pure-Wave CM7 is both percussion motor and the special facial vibration motor built into end on handle. CM7 includes the same attachments as CM5 plus 3 additional attachments.