CORDLESS SPORTS MASSAGER
The CM3 adds professional-grade massage to your fitness regime. The powerful 3,500 RPM percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. Lightweight, compact and cordless, the CM3 slips easily into a backpack or duffel. Perfect for the gym or yoga studio.
Professional trainers use Pure Wave every day. Now you can, too.
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue therapy
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Relieves muscle pain and stiffness
- Improves muscle tone and circulation
- Helps prevent sports injuries
- 1.5 pounds. Approximate dimensions 14.75"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM3 comes with two massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
How to Relieve Stubborn Knots
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
The powerful, single-speed percussion head penetrates deep into muscles, to loosen tight muscles, dissolve painful adhesions and stimulate muscle recovery.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
Best massager ever owned.
everyone should have one....
Great product; I have nerve damage on lower back; it felt so good after I used it; I use every other day and it has worked wonders on this area; thank you for your very fast delivery and a great product; will recommend to others.
I went with the cheapest model from an ad on Facebook because the science convinced me. I'm usually very cautious of Facebook ads for stuff like this, but buying it was a good decision. My wife and I have problem areas in the hip and back and we use this nightly. It's very effective- the percussion massager aspect intrigued me, quite appropriately as it turns out
I am trying to come back from rotator cuff injuries to both shoulders, so have not been able to exercise until recently. Consequently, I am sore after doing what exercise I can do. I like these features (a) cordless, (b) quiet, and (c) the long grip enables me to get to spots I've not been able to reach with similar devices. Great product, great price!
I am still amazed at the results I got after using this massager. I have been in pain from a back injury which caused stiffness and pain in my groin. Suddenly my flexibility improved by 95% and pain is minimal. Priceless device for me. So happy.
I have Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs for quite some time now. I had been to therapy for 2 months, used different kinds of inserts and bought more than a dozen of shoes but didn’t help. I started using this product last week and I could already feel the difference . Thanks for this awesome product !
I got it a few days before Christmas and it was a hot commodity and the family function when I opened it. It got passed around to every adult in there and went dead from all the use lol. At least 2 others purchased after! Worth the money and I love the free shipping!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: No. Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a discharged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use.
- Q: How long does it take to charge?
- A: Typically a charge takes 2 hours.
- Q: How can I extend battery life?
- A: To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: Does the Pure-Wave CM3 come with a stand?
- A: No the Pure-Wave CM3 is a self-standing massager and does not require a stand.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: The CM3 can run continuously for 90 minutes or 10-20 minutes a day for a week.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: What massage heads does the Pure-Wave CM3 come with?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3 comes with the point stick and 6-head stick.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: This will depend on your sensitivity and muscle mass. If you want to use it around bony landmarks, we recommend the CM5 or CM7 since Pure-Wave CM3 includes only firm massage tips.
- Q: What's the motor difference between Pure-Wave CM3, Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3 has single speed 3,500 rpm motor; whereas the Pure- Wave CM5 and CM7 both have a variable speed 1,500 – 3,700rpm motor.
- Q: Can I use the same charger from my Pure-Wave CM5 or CM7 on the Pure-Wave CM3?
- A: No, the Pure-Wave CM3 doesn’t use the same charger as the Pure-Wave CM5 or the CM7.