CORDLESS MUSCLE, JOINT AND FACIAL MASSAGER (Dual Motor)
Muscle and tendon pain melt away under the healing touch of the CM7. The powerful percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. The speed dial also lets you dial back the intensity, to treat sore tendons and joints.
The handle of the CM7 houses a second, microvibration massager that pulses at 10,000 vibrations per minute. Ideal for facial massage, and for relieving jaw pain and tension headaches.
Compact and cordless, the CM7 fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. So you can take professional-grade massage wherever life takes you.
- Two massagers in one, for percussion and microvibration therapy
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue massage (3,700 RPM)
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Improves circulation and speeds muscle recovery
- Soothes inflamed joints and tendons
- Relieves tension in the jaw and temples
- 1.75 pounds. Approximate dimensions 16.5"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
HOW THE STICKS ARE ATTACHED
SIX-HEAD & POINT STICKS
SCALP & BODY
Professionals Love It
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM7 comes with six massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
HOW TO USE PUREWAVE STICK ATTACHMENT
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
Pure Wave Point Stick
The combination of this pin-point acupressure tip and the Pure-Wave's powerful percussion motor will allow you to drill into those stubborn knots.
Pure Wave Air Cushion Stick
This tip is ideal for users who prefer a softer massage pressure. It is also perfect for massaging between sensitive joint areas such as scapula, knees, shoulder joints and ankles.
Pure Wave 6 Head Stick
The firmness of this massage head is great for hitting bigger muscle areas. Use it to loosen up those tight hamstrings, cramping calves, sore lower back and stiff hips.
Pure Wave Body Massage Oil Stick
Apply your favorite massage oil or pain relieving cream to those hard to reach areas like your middle and upper back.
Pure Wave Scalp Massage Stick
This unique scalp massage tip is a great way to relieve tension and neck discomfort.
Dual Motor Introduction
The facial massage stick will promote deeper penetration of facial moisturizers.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
I love this product! Everybody in my family loves it! It works by breaking down the knots in my back. It’s very relaxing and therapeutic. I highly recommend it.
Wonderful product for my Plantar Fascists
Great Item for spot messages and it ships very fast.
I have pain from siatic nerve issues and this is powerful enough to get deep down to the perifomis mucsle...I love it
I bought this on the recommendation of a physical therapist for treatment of a hamstring injury. I have found it to be very helpful for that injury as well as plantar fasciitis.
This is ABSOLUTELY the best massager I have ever used! I use to go to massage therapy monthly until I got this massager. I personally have bought 2 and gave one as a gift.. I also take it where ever I travel; to people's homes etc, and I have one friend that everyone in her family has purchased one! I demonstrate it for them on them and they immediately love it! It helped clear my sinuses and in April, I had an upper respiratory virus. I used it all over the sinuses and lungs and it broke that congestion right up! I have tons more energy because it makes the blood flow to the surface and I use daily as part of my morning regimen. I've had fibromyalgia for over 25 years and I can happily say, I get a trigger and use the massager on it for a few minutes and it is gone! I am a transcriptionist and sitting all day on a computer makes the back, legs, arms, neck, and shoulders trigger up but since using it, and then using when a trigger hits, I don't have any of those painful areas. No more numbness in my feet and it helps my digestive system also. I use it all over my entire body. I can't thank you enough! Plan on purchasing a couple more for Christmas gifts! You have permission to use my review if you would like.
My plantar fasciitis was unbearable..after first 10 minutes with this massager I had relief..best thing I have ever done for pain relief.
I'm glad I bought it best thing ever for my sciatica, relief
Margaret Garcia this is the best massager I’ve ever owned it’s perfect for sciatica pain
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a partially charged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use. The first charge usually takes the longest. 1 to 2 hours. Recharging is quicker. To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: We have tested the massager charge under no load to withstand 3 hours of continuous use. If you use it for 20 minutes/day, the charge should last a week. We have some customers claiming the charge has lasted several weeks, however it depends on how often you use it. We recommend you recharge Pure-Wave between uses to maintain optimum performance.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: Pure-Wave includes soft and hard massage tips. It depends on your sensitivity, however the air-cushion is padded and soft and not painful in our opinion. The point stick and six headed stick are for more firm trigger point massages. Pure-Wave is also variable speed so you can adjust the intensity.
- Q: What's the difference between Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: Pure-Wave CM5 is the percussion only motor(hammer motion) and include 3 attachments (point stick, air-cushion stick, 6-head stick). Pure-Wave CM7 is both percussion motor and the special facial vibration motor built into end on handle. CM7 includes the same attachments as CM5 plus 3 additional attachments.