CORDLESS MUSCLE AND JOINT MASSAGER
Muscle and tendon pain melt away under the healing touch of the CM5. The powerful 3,700 RPM percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. The speed dial also lets you dial back the intensity, to treat sore tendons and joints.
Compact and cordless, the CM5 fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. So you can take professional-grade massage wherever life takes you.
- Best-in-class power, for deep tissue therapy (3,700 RPM)
- Breaks up painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Soothes inflamed joints and tendons
- Charges in one hour, runs for two
- The choice of professional trainers and physical therapists
- 1.65 pounds. Approximate dimensions 14.75"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM5 comes with three massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
HOW TO USE PUREWAVE STICK ATTACHMENT
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
Pure Wave Point Stick
The combination of this pin-point acupressure tip and the Pure-Wave's powerful percussion motor will allow you to drill into those stubborn knots.
Pure Wave Air Cushion Stick
This tip is ideal for users who prefer a softer massage pressure. It is also perfect for massaging between sensitive joint areas such as scapula, knees, shoulder joints and ankles.
Pure Wave 6 Head Stick
The firmness of this massage head is great for hitting bigger muscle areas. Use it to loosen up those tight hamstrings, cramping calves, sore lower back and stiff hips.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
Had bought the CM7 a few years ago and is still operating 100%. Just received my new CM5 via Pado. great units except the attachments that fit on the cm7 on the vibration side of unit tend to fall off easily, would be better if they were screw in attachments. Both are great units
I have stress related issues with my neck and shoulder on a daily basis. After I started using Purewave within a couple days my pain was nearly gone for at least 3 days! So with Purewave a some exercises I am able to knock out the pain!
A very well built product that really has balls! I bought it for tight muscles and it really does the trick.
Omg the best...I'm pain free.
Easy to operate, delivering magical pulses to my sore muscles.
Every household should have one.
I'm on the computer alot..I experience lots of tension in my shoulders this has been a relief to my entire body from head to toe.must buy
I have bought 5 of the massagers. My first one recently died. The others were for my kids and horse. Several of my friends have also bought them. Love this product.
I loved the percussion I’m my neck and shoulders. It helped loosen up some very stiff muscles. Love it!
I love this product, it has helped me so much. I suffer often from a pinched nerve and having big breast does not help. It really works out the tension and kinks. I just recently purchased it. My only regret is I didn't purchase it sooner.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a partially discharged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use.
- Q: How long does it take to charge?
- A: The first charge usually takes the longest at 1 to 2 hours. However, recharging after the first initial charge should only take an hour.
- Q: How can I extend battery life?
- A: To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: The CM5 can run continuously for 3 hours with no load applied. If you use it for 20 minutes a day, it will last you a week.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: Pure-Wave includes soft and hard massage tips. It depends on your sensitivity, however the air-cushion is padded and soft and not painful in our opinion. The point stick and six headed stick are for more firm trigger point massages. Pure- Wave is also variable speed so you can adjust the intensity.
- Q: What's the difference between Pure-Wave CM3, Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3, CM5 and CM7 all have the percussion motor, but the CM7 is the only model with the special facial vibration motor built into end on handle. The CM3 comes with 2 attachments (point stick and 6-head stick), the CM5 comes with 3 attachments (point stick, air-cushion stick, 6-head stick), and the CM7 comes with 5 attachments (air-cushion stick, point stick, 6 head stick, body massage oil stick, scalp massage stick, facial massage stick) (. Pure-Wave CM7 is both percussion motor and the. CM7 includes the same attachments as CM5 plus 3 additional attachments. The Pure-Wave CM3 has single speed 3,500 rpm motor, whereas the Pure-Wave CM5 and CM7 both have a variable speed 1,500 – 3,700rpm motor.