CORDLESS SPORTS MASSAGER
The CM3 adds professional-grade massage to your fitness regime. The powerful 3,500 RPM percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. Lightweight, compact and cordless, the CM3 slips easily into a backpack or duffel. Perfect for the gym or yoga studio.
Professional trainers use PUREWAVE™ every day. Now you can, too.
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue therapy
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Relieves muscle pain and stiffness
- Improves muscle tone and circulation
- Helps prevent sports injuries
- 1.5 pounds. Approximate dimensions 14.75"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM3 comes with two massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
How to Relieve Stubborn Knots
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
The powerful, single-speed percussion head penetrates deep into muscles, to loosen tight muscles, dissolve painful adhesions and stimulate muscle recovery.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
Love this massager. Good travel size and powerful. Customer service is awesome and delivery was a few days. Rocmmend this product highly.
The Purewave Massager is what it is advertised to do. I'm working on a significant hamstring injury and it is giving me some relief/improvement in the short time I've been using it. Also using it for stiff/tight neck and other areas.
Perfect tool with my skills as a massage therapist
Item worked as promised. Felt relief on lower back.
This is exactly what I was looking for
I received this product in the mail very quickly and I am extremely satisfied with this massager. It has been a true life saver. I had a muscle in my shoulder blade that was very knotted up and causing me issues in my shoulder and arm as well. I was able to reach the affected area with this massager and get the muscle loosened up with out my husband having to try to work it out with his hands.
just bought 1 more!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: No. Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a discharged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use.
- Q: How long does it take to charge?
- A: Typically a charge takes 2 hours.
- Q: How can I extend battery life?
- A: To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: Does the Pure-Wave CM3 come with a stand?
- A: No the Pure-Wave CM3 is a self-standing massager and does not require a stand.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: The CM3 can run continuously for 90 minutes or 10-20 minutes a day for a week.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: What massage heads does the Pure-Wave CM3 come with?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3 comes with the point stick and 6-head stick.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: This will depend on your sensitivity and muscle mass. If you want to use it around bony landmarks, we recommend the CM5 or CM7 since Pure-Wave CM3 includes only firm massage tips.
- Q: What's the motor difference between Pure-Wave CM3, Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3 has single speed 3,500 rpm motor; whereas the Pure- Wave CM5 and CM7 both have a variable speed 1,500 – 3,700rpm motor.
- Q: Can I use the same charger from my Pure-Wave CM5 or CM7 on the Pure-Wave CM3?
- A: No, the Pure-Wave CM3 doesn’t use the same charger as the Pure-Wave CM5 or the CM7.