CORDLESS MUSCLE AND JOINT MASSAGER
Muscle and tendon pain melt away under the healing touch of the CM5. The powerful 3,700 RPM percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. The speed dial also lets you dial back the intensity, to treat sore tendons and joints.
Compact and cordless, the CM5 fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. So you can take professional-grade massage wherever life takes you.
- Best-in-class power, for deep tissue therapy (3,700 RPM)
- Breaks up painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Soothes inflamed joints and tendons
- Charges in one hour, runs for two
- The choice of professional trainers and physical therapists
- 1.65 pounds. Approximate dimensions 14.75"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM5 comes with three massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
HOW TO USE PUREWAVE STICK ATTACHMENT
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
Pure Wave Point Stick
The combination of this pin-point acupressure tip and the Pure-Wave's powerful percussion motor will allow you to drill into those stubborn knots.
Pure Wave Air Cushion Stick
This tip is ideal for users who prefer a softer massage pressure. It is also perfect for massaging between sensitive joint areas such as scapula, knees, shoulder joints and ankles.
Pure Wave 6 Head Stick
The firmness of this massage head is great for hitting bigger muscle areas. Use it to loosen up those tight hamstrings, cramping calves, sore lower back and stiff hips.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
awesome product easy to use easy to clean reaches all ares of the body relief from all types of pain and stiffness I recommend this product
I have purchased 3 pure-wave massagers. Gave one to my son,one to my wife and one for me. We all love them, my wife uses hers every day.
What a wonderful gift. Thanks Mom And Dad.
Received this as a gift. It is wonderful
Best messages money can buy! I bought two.
Bought each of Sons one for Christmas!
if you are wondering is this a good product my reply is yes-love mine
Metzgar Dorinda- I bought this as a gift for my cousin- absolutely love this product
I've bought the CM7 and CM5. It's been several years since the first and a friend is still using the CM7. (loaned it, she didn't want to give it back). My current CM5 has been dropped from sitting height to concrete floor many times and still works, but I'm ordering another as a back up today, in case the next floor drop is too much! All vibes shd work out of box, but most don't last over a year. This one does. And I use it every day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a partially discharged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use.
- Q: How long does it take to charge?
- A: The first charge usually takes the longest at 1 to 2 hours. However, recharging after the first initial charge should only take an hour.
- Q: How can I extend battery life?
- A: To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: The CM5 can run continuously for 3 hours with no load applied. If you use it for 20 minutes a day, it will last you a week.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: Pure-Wave includes soft and hard massage tips. It depends on your sensitivity, however the air-cushion is padded and soft and not painful in our opinion. The point stick and six headed stick are for more firm trigger point massages. Pure- Wave is also variable speed so you can adjust the intensity.
- Q: What's the difference between Pure-Wave CM3, Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3, CM5 and CM7 all have the percussion motor, but the CM7 is the only model with the special facial vibration motor built into end on handle. The CM3 comes with 2 attachments (point stick and 6-head stick), the CM5 comes with 3 attachments (point stick, air-cushion stick, 6-head stick), and the CM7 comes with 5 attachments (air-cushion stick, point stick, 6 head stick, body massage oil stick, scalp massage stick, facial massage stick) (. Pure-Wave CM7 is both percussion motor and the. CM7 includes the same attachments as CM5 plus 3 additional attachments. The Pure-Wave CM3 has single speed 3,500 rpm motor, whereas the Pure-Wave CM5 and CM7 both have a variable speed 1,500 – 3,700rpm motor.