CORDLESS SPORTS MASSAGER
The CM3 adds professional-grade massage to your fitness regime. The powerful 3,500 RPM percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. Lightweight, compact and cordless, the CM3 slips easily into a backpack or duffel. Perfect for the gym or yoga studio.
Professional trainers use Pure Wave every day. Now you can, too.
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue therapy
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Relieves muscle pain and stiffness
- Improves muscle tone and circulation
- Helps prevent sports injuries
- 1.5 pounds. Approximate dimensions 14.75"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM3 comes with two massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
How to Relieve Stubborn Knots
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
The powerful, single-speed percussion head penetrates deep into muscles, to loosen tight muscles, dissolve painful adhesions and stimulate muscle recovery.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
Love It! I have the large one and love it for small massager end and adjustable speed. Love sports model because more compact but would love to be able to adjust speed but found flipping it over works just as well!
Have purchased before. This is an excellent and economical unit that works very well for massaging feet, back, chest, etc. and smoothing out sore muscles.
Have 2 of these. They truly work. Best part is the charge lasts long and it is so easy to use. Real deal.
-i bought the CM7 and two CM3's for myself and for friends and family... we all love them all... going to buy more of them for the holidays...
I am enjoying my massager. It works very well and I am very pleased.
I was disappointed that the accessory heads do not fit the CM3. I need a softer accessory head.
I absolutley love my Pure Wave Percussion Sports Massagers. I now have 1 of each of all 3 models. One for home, work and travel. I practically use one every day. Incredible how much relief it gives me to relieve me of pain in my neck, shoulders, back and hands. I own and operate a florist along with a lot of computer work which is constant repetitious all day long. I just don't know what I would do with out them. 3 of my family and closest friends have also order one after trying mine out. Thanks Pure Wave!
I love my new massager and am using it every day. It really relaxes the muscles and helps they to heal
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: No. Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a discharged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use.
- Q: How long does it take to charge?
- A: Typically a charge takes 2 hours.
- Q: How can I extend battery life?
- A: To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: Does the Pure-Wave CM3 come with a stand?
- A: No the Pure-Wave CM3 is a self-standing massager and does not require a stand.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: The CM3 can run continuously for 90 minutes or 10-20 minutes a day for a week.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: What massage heads does the Pure-Wave CM3 come with?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3 comes with the point stick and 6-head stick.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: This will depend on your sensitivity and muscle mass. If you want to use it around bony landmarks, we recommend the CM5 or CM7 since Pure-Wave CM3 includes only firm massage tips.
- Q: What's the motor difference between Pure-Wave CM3, Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3 has single speed 3,500 rpm motor; whereas the Pure- Wave CM5 and CM7 both have a variable speed 1,500 – 3,700rpm motor.
- Q: Can I use the same charger from my Pure-Wave CM5 or CM7 on the Pure-Wave CM3?
- A: No, the Pure-Wave CM3 doesn’t use the same charger as the Pure-Wave CM5 or the CM7.