CORDLESS SPORTS MASSAGER
The CM3 adds professional-grade massage to your fitness regime. The powerful 3,500 RPM percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. Lightweight, compact and cordless, the CM3 slips easily into a backpack or duffel. Perfect for the gym or yoga studio.
Professional trainers use Pure Wave every day. Now you can, too.
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue therapy
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Relieves muscle pain and stiffness
- Improves muscle tone and circulation
- Helps prevent sports injuries
- 1.5 pounds. Approximate dimensions 14.75"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM3 comes with two massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
How to Relieve Stubborn Knots
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
The powerful, single-speed percussion head penetrates deep into muscles, to loosen tight muscles, dissolve painful adhesions and stimulate muscle recovery.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
I bought my first pure wave massager 1 year or so ago and I loved it so much I have purchased 3 more for family members they work great and worth the money.
I use it on my shoulders and neck. My husband has always had back problems and he is a big man. I am too weak to massage his back. So easy to use. Really works and the different heads help. Worth every penny.
Philip W. Wong
Awesome, I love it.
Have had it a short time, but used it several times. So far, I am quite impressed! It is quite powerful, and yet smooth in its operation. I have only charged it once, and it took (as advertised) about 2 hours, which is impressive. Weight, balance, overall construction seems like a quality product.
Size is nice - small enough to be portable, large enough to reach most areas of back and body.
I bought this for my feet which I am having alot of trouble with and so far it is working great.
I bought one of these for myself and my daughter. I was not aware that one of these was on her wish list. We have received the massagers and they are wonderful. I have been having problems with my shoulder and I can massage my back and shoulder without assistance from anyone. I truly love this massager and highly recommend this purchase to anyone who is interested.
The best I have ever used. Congrats.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: No. Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a discharged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use.
- Q: How long does it take to charge?
- A: Typically a charge takes 2 hours.
- Q: How can I extend battery life?
- A: To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: Does the Pure-Wave CM3 come with a stand?
- A: No the Pure-Wave CM3 is a self-standing massager and does not require a stand.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: The CM3 can run continuously for 90 minutes or 10-20 minutes a day for a week.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: What massage heads does the Pure-Wave CM3 come with?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3 comes with the point stick and 6-head stick.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: This will depend on your sensitivity and muscle mass. If you want to use it around bony landmarks, we recommend the CM5 or CM7 since Pure-Wave CM3 includes only firm massage tips.
- Q: What's the motor difference between Pure-Wave CM3, Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: The Pure-Wave CM3 has single speed 3,500 rpm motor; whereas the Pure- Wave CM5 and CM7 both have a variable speed 1,500 – 3,700rpm motor.
- Q: Can I use the same charger from my Pure-Wave CM5 or CM7 on the Pure-Wave CM3?
- A: No, the Pure-Wave CM3 doesn’t use the same charger as the Pure-Wave CM5 or the CM7.