CORDLESS MUSCLE, JOINT AND FACIAL MASSAGER
Muscle and tendon pain melt away under the healing touch of the CM7. The powerful percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. The speed dial also lets you dial back the intensity, to treat sore tendons and joints.
The handle of the CM7 houses a second, microvibration massager that pulses at 10,000 vibrations per minute. Ideal for facial massage, and for relieving jaw pain and tension headaches.
Compact and cordless, the CM7 fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. So you can take professional-grade massage wherever life takes you.
- Two massagers in one, for percussion and microvibration therapy
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue massage (3,700 RPM)
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Improves circulation and speeds muscle recovery
- Soothes inflamed joints and tendons
- Relieves tension in the jaw and temples
- 1.75 pounds. Approximate dimensions 16.5"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
HOW THE STICKS ARE ATTACHED
SIX-HEAD & POINT STICKS
SCALP & BODY
Professionals Love It
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM7 comes with six massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
HOW TO USE PUREWAVE STICK ATTACHMENT
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
Pure Wave Point Stick
The combination of this pin-point acupressure tip and the Pure-Wave's powerful percussion motor will allow you to drill into those stubborn knots.
Pure Wave Air Cushion Stick
This tip is ideal for users who prefer a softer massage pressure. It is also perfect for massaging between sensitive joint areas such as scapula, knees, shoulder joints and ankles.
Pure Wave 6 Head Stick
The firmness of this massage head is great for hitting bigger muscle areas. Use it to loosen up those tight hamstrings, cramping calves, sore lower back and stiff hips.
Pure Wave Body Massage Oil Stick
Apply your favorite massage oil or pain relieving cream to those hard to reach areas like your middle and upper back.
Pure Wave Scalp Massage Stick
This unique scalp massage tip is a great way to relieve tension and neck discomfort.
Dual Motor Introduction
The facial massage stick will promote deeper penetration of facial moisturizers.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
My wife purchased this massager. We have had it for about a week I use it about 1 hour every night. I had stiffness in my neck, hip, back and calf. I now have a spring back in my step. This massager has been the game changer in my life. You control the speed that's awesome feature.Thank you for such a great product. The many attachments are so helpful. I will be purchasing another one just to have that's how much I love this. Don't waste your money on the others that have gimmecks this is the real deal.
I love this product so much, I gave massages to the whole family and feels like when you get a message the relax feeling. I love it. :)
This product was recommended by my Dr., it has turned out to be an excellent choice.
This unit is a magic wand, I delt with sciatic nerve pain for nearly two months, I seen the advertisement, and needed help desperately. I have a physically demanding Job that was difficult to perform with the burning sensation in my left leg and buttock. I ordered the Pure Wave cm7 with free shipping, and received it 42-43 hours later. I charged it for two hours, even though it said charges in one hour. I used it a few times in a 2 hour period, and my sciatic nerve pain disappeared, no longer limping! I am one very satisfied customer. Thank you guys for the prompt delivery, and the amazing relief! Money well spent!
Very pleased with this great product. Used for several months with no problems. Recently had the casing on the plug come apart as I was unplugging it one day. Contacted Pado and they resolved the problem almost immediately! A new plug/charger cord is in the mail to me completely free of charge. Now THAT'S great customer service and standing behind your product :)
This product is amazing! The long handle makes it easy to reach those places others do not.
I purchased the PADO because both my husband and I have issues. I have sciatica and bursitis and he wakes up in the middle of the night with leg cramps. The PADO is truly a deep massaging unit. It gets to those knots is the legs, back and hips and tends to relieve the pain. We use it every day and I am so excited about what it can do I am giving the PADO as a Christmas gift to our daughter and son-in-law. They are in their 50's and have some of the same leg and back issues we do. THIS IS NOT A VIBRATOR. THE PADO IS A HEAVY DUTY DEEP TISSUE MASSAGER.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a partially charged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use. The first charge usually takes the longest. 1 to 2 hours. Recharging is quicker. To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: We have tested the massager charge under no load to withstand 3 hours of continuous use. If you use it for 20 minutes/day, the charge should last a week. We have some customers claiming the charge has lasted several weeks, however it depends on how often you use it. We recommend you recharge Pure-Wave between uses to maintain optimum performance.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: Pure-Wave includes soft and hard massage tips. It depends on your sensitivity, however the air-cushion is padded and soft and not painful in our opinion. The point stick and six headed stick are for more firm trigger point massages. Pure-Wave is also variable speed so you can adjust the intensity.
- Q: What's the difference between Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: Pure-Wave CM5 is the percussion only motor(hammer motion) and include 3 attachments (point stick, air-cushion stick, 6-head stick). Pure-Wave CM7 is both percussion motor and the special facial vibration motor built into end on handle. CM7 includes the same attachments as CM5 plus 3 additional attachments.