CORDLESS MUSCLE, JOINT AND FACIAL MASSAGER
Muscle and tendon pain melt away under the healing touch of the CM7. The powerful percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. The speed dial also lets you dial back the intensity, to treat sore tendons and joints.
The handle of the CM7 houses a second, microvibration massager that pulses at 10,000 vibrations per minute. Ideal for facial massage, and for relieving jaw pain and tension headaches.
Compact and cordless, the CM7 fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. So you can take professional-grade massage wherever life takes you.
- Two massagers in one, for percussion and microvibration therapy
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue massage (3,700 RPM)
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Improves circulation and speeds muscle recovery
- Soothes inflamed joints and tendons
- Relieves tension in the jaw and temples
- 1.75 pounds. Approximate dimensions 16.5"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
HOW THE STICKS ARE ATTACHED
SIX-HEAD & POINT STICKS
SCALP & BODY
Professionals Love It
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM7 comes with six massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
HOW TO USE PUREWAVE STICK ATTACHMENT
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
Pure Wave Point Stick
The combination of this pin-point acupressure tip and the Pure-Wave's powerful percussion motor will allow you to drill into those stubborn knots.
Pure Wave Air Cushion Stick
This tip is ideal for users who prefer a softer massage pressure. It is also perfect for massaging between sensitive joint areas such as scapula, knees, shoulder joints and ankles.
Pure Wave 6 Head Stick
The firmness of this massage head is great for hitting bigger muscle areas. Use it to loosen up those tight hamstrings, cramping calves, sore lower back and stiff hips.
Pure Wave Body Massage Oil Stick
Apply your favorite massage oil or pain relieving cream to those hard to reach areas like your middle and upper back.
Pure Wave Scalp Massage Stick
This unique scalp massage tip is a great way to relieve tension and neck discomfort.
Dual Motor Introduction
The facial massage stick will promote deeper penetration of facial moisturizers.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a few years ago and suffer with overall body pain, sometimes making it hard to sleep at night. This massager has helped me a lot and gives my husband's hands a break from doing all the massaging needed to help me sleep at night. We love it!
The length, the massage heads, the airhole power port, the weight, and the ergonomic handle, every aspect of this massager has been well thought out. You won't find a better personal massager for the money. The CM7 has some substance making it durable and steady. Charge time is about 2 hours but lasts for several more. You will enjoy this either personally or with a partner.
I was honestly skeptical of the price point but after using the device everyday for several weeks, I've come to agree the device is worth much more in massage savings then the cost. If you're hesitant of the cost, try it before you knock it.
We have purchased a number of vibrators over the years, some better than others, but none highly satisfactory ... until now. The Pure-Wave CM7, particularly the soft head attachment, is highly satisfactory. I fell off a roof about 4 months ago, and the CM7 is proving to be a God-send in assisting my recovery. THANKS.
We've had the Sharper Image 'Thumper' for decades. It had to be returned once for an overhaul. It finally broke this year. I think Sharper Image is still around, but their massager doesn't look anything like the old Thumper we loved. We needed one badly, saw the ad for Pado, and decided to try it as it had all the different heads and it was a percussion massager...the Thumper had a single fixed head. When I got it, it worked briefly, but I had to return it as it would not recharge. I called and they quickly sent me a new one with a return label. Super friendly and fast service. The new one works great! I was skeptical that a battery massager wouldn't hit as hard as the Thumper, but it's a true percussion massager that feels great and you can change heads quickly as needed. I sometimes wish it had a cord, but as long as you charge it up, it works long enough for a good session. Thanks for a great product and excellent customer service! We love our Pado!
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT,THE BEST MASSAGE EVER ESPECIALLY TO RELIEVE PAIN FOR TENSION OR STRESS...
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a partially charged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use. The first charge usually takes the longest. 1 to 2 hours. Recharging is quicker. To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: We have tested the massager charge under no load to withstand 3 hours of continuous use. If you use it for 20 minutes/day, the charge should last a week. We have some customers claiming the charge has lasted several weeks, however it depends on how often you use it. We recommend you recharge Pure-Wave between uses to maintain optimum performance.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: Pure-Wave includes soft and hard massage tips. It depends on your sensitivity, however the air-cushion is padded and soft and not painful in our opinion. The point stick and six headed stick are for more firm trigger point massages. Pure-Wave is also variable speed so you can adjust the intensity.
- Q: What's the difference between Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: Pure-Wave CM5 is the percussion only motor(hammer motion) and include 3 attachments (point stick, air-cushion stick, 6-head stick). Pure-Wave CM7 is both percussion motor and the special facial vibration motor built into end on handle. CM7 includes the same attachments as CM5 plus 3 additional attachments.