CORDLESS MUSCLE, JOINT AND FACIAL MASSAGER (Dual Motor)
Muscle and tendon pain melt away under the healing touch of the CM7. The powerful percussion head penetrates deep into muscle tissue to relieve pain and speed muscle recovery. The speed dial also lets you dial back the intensity, to treat sore tendons and joints.
The handle of the CM7 houses a second, microvibration massager that pulses at 10,000 vibrations per minute. Ideal for facial massage, and for relieving jaw pain and tension headaches.
Compact and cordless, the CM7 fits easily into a backpack or suitcase. So you can take professional-grade massage wherever life takes you.
- Two massagers in one, for percussion and microvibration therapy
- Best-in-class power for deep tissue massage (3,700 RPM)
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Improves circulation and speeds muscle recovery
- Soothes inflamed joints and tendons
- Relieves tension in the jaw and temples
- 1.75 pounds. Approximate dimensions 16.5"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
HOW THE STICKS ARE ATTACHED
SIX-HEAD & POINT STICKS
SCALP & BODY
Professionals Love It
ALL THE RIGHT PARTS
The CM7 comes with six massage attachments for targeting specific parts of the body.
HOW TO USE PUREWAVE STICK ATTACHMENT
See How Pure Wave Can Help You
Pure Wave Point Stick
The combination of this pin-point acupressure tip and the Pure-Wave's powerful percussion motor will allow you to drill into those stubborn knots.
Pure Wave Air Cushion Stick
This tip is ideal for users who prefer a softer massage pressure. It is also perfect for massaging between sensitive joint areas such as scapula, knees, shoulder joints and ankles.
Pure Wave 6 Head Stick
The firmness of this massage head is great for hitting bigger muscle areas. Use it to loosen up those tight hamstrings, cramping calves, sore lower back and stiff hips.
Pure Wave Body Massage Oil Stick
Apply your favorite massage oil or pain relieving cream to those hard to reach areas like your middle and upper back.
Pure Wave Scalp Massage Stick
This unique scalp massage tip is a great way to relieve tension and neck discomfort.
Dual Motor Introduction
The facial massage stick will promote deeper penetration of facial moisturizers.
Now That You Know How To Use It
Give Us Your ReviewWrite Review
It's a great product to work out muscle tension and knots. It healed my shoulder from years of acute pain along with some other products/creams. Battery could last longer in my opinion, but that would make it heavier and this is heavy enough to hold with one hand to work on yourself. I've had it for 5 months now and so far had no issues with it! Only thing I would change is the turn button being so easy to to turn causing me accidentally turning it up and down as I'm using but the effects are just way too good to worry about this. Overall very satisfied with pure waive massager!
Wonderful product! I sit at the computer all day and struggle with neck and shoulder issues and headaches. This definitely helps. I love it!
Very very pleased with my Pure-waveCM7. Massager great for pain everywhere. Sometimes don’t even realize how much help it is until the next day when you hurt all over again. Best feature: cordless. Don’t have to sit near electric socket, yet still has the strength of power to do a good massage.
Easy to handle found in most cases it did a better job at higher speed
Wowie!! It’s a powerful gadget that works all the right places. Recommend
Great massager , love the different massage heads , i wished it wasn’t cordlesd
Really helps with my foot pain.
Have used this 3-4x a day on my left foot... Made a difference instantly, but then pain hradually returned w/walking. However, over 6 days' time, it's improving overall!!! So, so thrilled to have less difficulty walking! Highly recommend this product!
not only was it great while I was having back pain when I was pregnant it loosened a lot of tension all over my body from my neck to my feet with all the components. Not only that I misplaced it for 6 months when we moved and it still have a changed that lasted a month. They are a great comany that stands behind their product. I even lost the charger, ordered another charger , and when it didn't work they sent me a return label to mail it in to fix it under the warranty and sent it back to me. Now i get to enjoy the powerful long lasting benefits of it! I work long hours in the hospital and my feet hurt. I can change the attachments to use on different parts of my body. Pressure points on my feet, knots between my neck and shoulder and hard to reach placed like my lower back.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does it ship already charged?
- A: Due to transport regulations the massager battery ships at a partially charged state. You will need to fully charge it before first time use. The first charge usually takes the longest. 1 to 2 hours. Recharging is quicker. To preserve the lifetime of the built-in battery, we recommend you don't let the battery fully discharge and go dead. You do this by keeping your massager charged between uses.
- Q: How long does the charge last?
- A: We have tested the massager charge under no load to withstand 3 hours of continuous use. If you use it for 20 minutes/day, the charge should last a week. We have some customers claiming the charge has lasted several weeks, however it depends on how often you use it. We recommend you recharge Pure-Wave between uses to maintain optimum performance.
- Q: Does it come with a warranty?
- A: Yes we offer a limited 1 year warranty based on delivery or in-store purchase date.
- Q: Is it painful?
- A: Pure-Wave includes soft and hard massage tips. It depends on your sensitivity, however the air-cushion is padded and soft and not painful in our opinion. The point stick and six headed stick are for more firm trigger point massages. Pure-Wave is also variable speed so you can adjust the intensity.
- Q: What's the difference between Pure-Wave CM5 and Pure-Wave CM7?
- A: Pure-Wave CM5 is the percussion only motor(hammer motion) and include 3 attachments (point stick, air-cushion stick, 6-head stick). Pure-Wave CM7 is both percussion motor and the special facial vibration motor built into end on handle. CM7 includes the same attachments as CM5 plus 3 additional attachments.